3/1439 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD
Interest Over $799,000
WHOLE FLOOR APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE BUILDING
Take in breathtaking views of the waves tumbling on to shore in this boutique building made up of six whole floor apartments in North Palm Beach.
Tastefully renovated interiors take advantage of its premiere position with spectacular ocean and hinterland views. Its spacious design delivers the definition of carefree beachside living with house-like proportions.
This stunning sunlit apartment offers spotted gum hardwood floors spanning across the north east facing living, kitchen and dining area.
Stand out features of this incredible apartment include:
- One apartment per floor
- Spotted gum hardwood floors throughout the main living and kitchen, wool carpet in bedrooms
- Northeast facing balcony basks in sunlight
- Floor to ceiling windows maximise oceanside views in the main living area
- Modern kitchen features stone benchtops and plenty of storage space
- All three bedrooms have floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes
- Master features ensuite with spa bath and its own balcony
- Second guest bedroom with ocean views
- Third guest bedroom with Hinterland views from the balcony
- Wide hallway, featuring local artist’s hand painted design, ensures optimum flow through of coastal breezes
- Secure intercom access
- Tandem garage parking for two with access to exclusive use storage locker
Spot whales jumping from your living room or relax on the balcony to take in the crystal-clear waters.
This apartment makes an ideal sanctuary for those looking for a full-time residence or a low maintenance lock up and go property.
It’s an easy stroll to Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Headland walking paths, and Palm Beach’s vibrant cafés and restaurants.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this beautiful apartment at your own pace click play on the Video link – you can spend all the time you’d like.
Please contact Rhys if you would like to arrange an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent