1/354 The Esplanade, Palm Beach QLD
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT LIVING!
Sitting on the ground floor in a small block of only 6, on a large parcel of Beachfront land (824m²) is this tastefully renovated unit overlooking the Blue Pacific ocean. A solid building of Double Brick and suspended slab, it is currently approved for a facelift in early 2020. No concern for Beach Erosion as the Gold Coast City council has just built a $18.2 Million dollar Artificial reef directly in front of your apartment only 270 metres from the shoreline.
$$$ ACCESS TO THIS APARTMENT IS VIA 19TH AVENUE BEACHFRONT $$$
* New Polished concrete floors through out
* Brand new kitchen/stone benches/Bosch App/Gas cooking
* Stunning new bathroom with copper taps & concrete basin /barn doors through out
* All new window louvers and window frames through out
* Freshly painted/New blinds
* 2 bedrooms with brand new built in robes
* Remote single lock up garage with storage
* Ground floor unit on the Northern side/only 2 per floor
* Current owners have vegetable and herb gardens with fruit trees
* Council rates for 6 months $954.25 approx.
* Body corp is approximately $69 per week and sinking fund has approximately $43,000 available
Enjoy the stunning ocean views all the way to Coolangatta whilst you observe whales breaching right in front of you and dolphins diving through the waves, all this from your apartment. This is a lifestyle very few are privileged to have.
Patrolled flags at your front door and the dog Beach is approx 200 metres North of your unit
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent