4/44 Fourth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
SOLD BY MAARTEN GRAVENDYK
4/44 FOURTH AVENUE, PALM BEACH Contact Agent
Located just a short walk to award winning beaches, Palm Beach CBD and the exciting dining scene, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As you step inside you will be impressed with natural light, quality finish and outlook from the townhouse. Designed with lifestyle in mind, the main living zone is open plan kitchen living that links perfectly with the large outdoor veranda which has ample space for outdoor seating and BBQ. The timber flooring provides a practical and modern beachy look that is on trend.
The kitchen features the latest in stone bench designs and matching splashbacks, Ariston appliances, soft close drawers, loads of bench space and the list goes on.
The master bedroom is a private sanctuary located on the top floor, complete with massive wardrobes, soothing freestanding bath and spacious ensuite. On a still night you can hear the waves crash as you go to sleep.
Fully ducted air-conditioned, giving you total climate control.
The colour security intercom combined with triple lock dead bolts and stainless security screens will give you piece of mind.
On the entry level there is auto tandem lock up garage, separate laundry, bedroom, bathroom and access to your exclusive yard water tank and herb garden.
* Ariston appliances including built in microwaves, induction cook tops & integrated dishwashers
* Stainless View screens to external doors & windows throughout (similar product to Crimsafe but made with marine grade stainless steel)
* Tinted Solarblock glass to windows & doors
* Samsung Ducted Inverter air conditioning systems - 12kw system.
* 100% wool carpet to bedrooms & wardrobes
* Engineered timber flooring to kitchen, dining & living areas
* NBN ready
* Porcelain floor tiles to entries & hallways
* Luxury range Smart Stone bench tops
* Custom shelving fit outs to all wardrobes
* Large master bedroom, private sanctuary with large ensuite and free standing bath
* Rain water tanks are plumbed into Laundry and toilet.
Opportunities like this are very rare, all of the hard work has been done with the quality craftsmanship, call now as this villa is priced to sell and interest has been very strong, please make sure you make contact asap.