161/2 Coolgardie Street, Elanora QLD
Offers over $399,000
WATERFRONT BARGAIN - WALK TO SHOPS, BUSES AND SCHOOLS!
This has to be the best value for money waterfront property on the Gold Coast. Located just a short walk to the Pines shopping centre you will find this amazing 3 bedroom town house positioned on Pine Lake in Elanora.
Isle of Palms Resort offers the luxuries that come with a resort without the hefty price tag. 2 resort style swimming pools with waterfalls, heated plus spa. There are also 2 full size tennis courts, security gates, BBQ facilities, and small boat ramp for non motorized water craft.
Internally, the natural light can flow throughout you can see the water from the kitchen, dining and lounge rooms. The master bedroom and ensuite are also positioned on the water side, so you will feel invigorated to start you day every morning.
The modern kitchen and tiled living area makes this townhouse the great entertainer.
• 3 bedrooms with builtin wardrobes
• Master bedroom includes ensuite, wardrobe and balcony
• Separate laundry
• Power room
• Secure garaging for 1 car
• Tiled thoughout
• Carpet in the bedrooms
• Fishing from your front door
Body corporate fees are $105 per week.
• Next door to the Pines Shopping Centre (Kmart, ALDI, Woolworths, Coles plus loads more retail and food)
• Short Walk to Transport, Gold Coast City Library, dentist, physio plus more.
• 800m Walk to Elanora Primary school
• 900m to Palm Beach Currumbin High PBC
• 900m walk to Saturday Farmers market.
• Quick access to M1
• 1.7km to the beach - Currumbin Alley Point surfing, Currumbin Creek, standup paddleboarding (SUP)
• Fishing from your back door
There will be a lot of interest in this property as waterfornt living on the Gold Coast is always in hot demand.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent