16/232 Guineas Creek Road, Elanora QLD
SOLD BY DEAN & NEIL TREWIN
If you are looking for a little peace and quiet this affordable 3 bedroom townhouse is the ideal residence.
Open plan in design the kitchen, dining and living area flow onto a large timber deck that looks out to the adjoining natural bushland.
• Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Spacious dining and living area
• Master bedroom, walk in robe
• 2 way Bathroom
• Entrance foyer
• Timber deck
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• 2nd car space
• 2 bedrooms , both with built in robes
• 2nd Bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Opens out to grassed area and the adjoining bushland
• 1.9km to the Pines Shopping Centre
• 1.3km to Elanora High School
• 2.5km to Elanora Primary School
• 3.4km to Currumbin Alley, Pirate Park and Patrolled beach
• 1km to popular Talle Valley Golf course, Rebound Stadium -Indoor Sports
• 15 minutes to popular dining in Palm beach and Currumbin
• 15 minutes to Robina Town Centre, Varsity train station & Gold Coast Airport
Located in a well maintained and quiet complex of 41 townhouses that has the security of onsite Managers. Facilities include a large fenced in-ground pool, covered BBQ and cabana area.
Tucked away in a leafy bushland setting bushland where you will spot koalas, possums and local wallabies this property would be ideal for the first home buyer, the down sizer or for the investor rents at $425 per week.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein is correct.