1/22 Twenty Seventh Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
SOLD BY AMANDA CEPERO
Situated in a highly sort after area of North Palm Beach, just 200 metres to the beach is this exclusive block of 3 with NO body corporate fees, just shared insurance.
This 2 bedroom renovated home offers an air-conditioned living room with ceiling fan, 2 bedrooms with built-ins and fans, master with access to the balcony, combined bathroom and toilet and the laundry in the single lock up garage.
Stand out Features:
• 2 Good size bedrooms with built-ins and fans
• Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Island bench with kitchen sink
• Renovated bathroom combined with toilet
• Timber floors throughout
• Light and airy property
• New electrical and plumbing and freshly painted internally and externally
• All the doors and windows are brand new
• Low maintenance gardens
• Great rental returns for the investor
• Rates $925 for 6 months
• Water $300 per quarter
• Insurance $1050 per year
With only 200m to The Esplanade in Palm Beach and only an extra 800m to Burleigh Hill and our award winning Tallebudgera Creek! It’s a short stroll to multiple cafes and restaurants. The lifestyle is really what you’re buying here! This renovated home is a massive bonus to live with luxury!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.