1, 2, 3 & 4/1034 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD
$920,000 - $950,000 NEW VILLAS
BLOCK OF BRAND NEW VILLAS
‘Clear Point Villa’s’ – Theses quality-built villas are directly across the road from the white sandy beaches of the popular Palm Beach & Currumbin Estuary Waterways. Four brand new, very private & solid built Boutique Villas, encompassing low maintenance living, where you can walk to popular cafes, restaurants, shopping centre, surf clubs and be immersed in the vibrant and trendy palm beach community.
Brand new properties offering attractive depreciation schedules for investors, also these properties come with a 6.6-year builders’ warranty.
4 x 3 Bedroom Villas, all with 2 bathrooms + 2 powder rooms/2 car spaces, Pets allowed.
Buy one or buy all 4 Villas,
Villa 1 asking $975,000 - Total size 216.67m2
Villa 2 asking $935,000 - Total size 219.95m2
Villa 3 asking $935,000 - Total size 219.95m2
Villa 4 asking $975,000 - Total size 209.54m2
* No need to be concerned about road-noise, all windows and sliding doors are acoustic rated with the villas built on a suspended concrete slab and block walls (This is not a cheap lightweight build)
* Stunning luxury Bathrooms, and Quality Finishes throughout
* Timber floors in all living spaces and high-quality carpet to all bedrooms
* 2.7-metre ceilings, full ducted air con and ceilings fans throughout
* Extra storage under entry level stairway
* Eye-catching & on-trend 2 Pak black and white kitchen with stone benches/Quality Smeg Appliances/Gas cooking/Gas hot water
* 8 Mins to Gold Coast Airport and John Flynn Hospital, transport at your door and 2 mins to the M1
* Dog beach, Estuary, Dune Cafe, walking tracks and the Beach is direct across the road
* Located in the PBC (Palm Beach/Currumbin) Catchment area
* Low Body Corp of $36 per week which includes building insurance
Directly across the road is a Dog Beach, Dune Cafe, protected Estuary, walking tracks and Gold Coast’s famous Palm Beach. You could buy all 4 Villas and move into one and still have 3 Villas to rent out at approximately $795 each per week.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 18 July, 2020 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM