28 Bonogin Road, Bonogin QLD
A DESIGN THATS INSPIRED BY NATURE!
Tempus Residential Estate is a part of the tranquil district just south of Robina CBD, that revolves around the education convenience and lifestyle of Robina Town Centre Catchment Area.
This special and unique location is surrounded by great communities and schools - it’s a great place to raise your family or downsize to a more streamlined life.
Tempus Residential Estate is an urban location which is close to the Pacific Motorway, Robina Town Shopping Centre, Robina Hospital, Robina Train Station also neighbouring Somerset College, King's Christian College and Clover Hill Primary School.
Designed by award-winning BDA Architects, the project features a collection of 83 four bedroom, two car space homes with plans ranging in size from 175m2 – 215m2. These lovely homes are surrounded by natural landscapes, open space with creek or forest outlooks and starting from $519,000
Features and Inclusions:
• Stunning and progressive Modern Coastal Architecture
• Large and over-sized yard areas
• Every home is private with either open space, forest or creek views
• Fully ducted Reverse cycled air conditioning throughout
• Stainless Steel Bosch appliances
• kitchen with soft close drawers, 20mm reconstituted stone bench tops, Semi Integrated Dishwasher and quality Floor tiles
• Higher ceilings to the ground floor
• Modern Bathrooms with Semi-frameless Glass Shower Screens and Designer Tap wear
• Gas hot water
• Covered and tiled large tiled Patio with grassed courtyards to maximise the best of the QLD Lifestyle
• Upstairs hallway and bedrooms are carpeted
• Tree lined boulevard entryway
• Gated and secure residential enclave
• Lavish landscaped residents pool and leisure area
Open for Inspection Contact Agent