34 Tierney Drive, Currumbin Waters QLD
CURRUMBIN CREEK FRONT
This home is situated on a flat 1644m2 block. Contact Agent
Solid construction with a double suspended concrete slab (over spec). High ceilings, balconies off the bedrooms, fireplace, 2 ensuited bedrooms and a large pool are characteristics to the home where with a bit of imagination could be restored into a beautiful family home.
• Four large bedrooms and a nursery/5th bedroom
• Two ensuited bedrooms
• Three bedrooms have air conditioners
• Air conditioned, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas
• High raked timber ceilings
• Brick fireplace
• Separate study/6th bedroom
• Under cover entertaining area
• Tiled inground pool
• Triple garage plus plenty of car spaces
• Rendered brick constructions with a suspended concrete slab
• Plans for second dwelling available
• Beach access
The lifestyle this property offers is second to none. Fishing and crabbing from your backyard, kayak or boat to Currumbin Beach. Not to mention the size of the land, just watching the kids run and play to their hearts content.
Central location, walking distance to St Augustine’s and Palm Beach Currumbin High School. Short drive to The Pines Shopping Centre. Easy access to the M1. 10 minutes to Coolangatta Airport. Transport at the end of the street.