10 Lindwall Place, Currumbin Valley QLD
Expressions Of Interest
TWO FAMILY HOMES IN RAINFOREST RETREAT
Entirely bespoke and unique in every sense of the word, this magnificent dual living property offers sustainable luxury and complete tranquility, making it a spectacular place to take in the changing skies. Contact Agent
Every inch of this home has been carefully hand crafted and thoughtfully designed using iron bark and recycled materials, making this home truly one of a kind. Its stunning architecture seamlessly blends the transition between outdoor and indoor living.
Completely surrounded by nature and still within 10 minutes of the Gold Coasts pristine beaches. A hidden gem and Positioned on private 4000m parcel of land.
Main residence features include:
- Open plan living with high raked ceilings and louvered windows.
- Seamless designer kitchen with Smeg gas cook top, and large island bench including 40 mm Caesar stone and picturesque views
- Recycled hardwood timber floors span across the main living area of the home
- Spiral Steel staircase leading up to loft style bedroom
- master featuring en suite and walk in robe
- Kids bedroom with built in bunks and robe
- Outdoor office retreat or 4th bedroom
- Main bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with separate bath shower and toilet
- Iron-bark decking balcony wraps around 3 sides of the home
- Currently tenanted at $700 per week
Second residence features include:
- Divided into 2 residences currently (could be adapted to be a second large family home)
- Cyprus timber flooring throughout
- Both are 2 bed 1 bath
- Both have functional kitchens with gas cooktops
- Both have bathroom and toilets
- Currently rented for $420 & $400 individually
This property also offers a beautiful tropical pool with outhouse that has fantastic views over the valley. There is a wide array of fruit and native trees, vegetable garden and horse stable. This stunning home must be viewed to experience the ultimate in sustainable luxury.
10 Lindwall Place is in the Tallebudgera State School and Elanora State High School catchment.
If you would like 3D VR walk through of this incredible property at your own pace click play on the video link, you can spend all the time you want.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.