7 Sapwood Court, Elanora QLD
Interest over $599,000
SOLD BY DEAN & NEIL TREWIN
Spacious brick home with an elevated location which provides mountain views to Burleigh Hill in the north, Currumbin Hill to the south and an easterly outlook across Elanora and Palm Beach to the coast. Contact Agent
Short walk to Pine Lake, the park and The Pines Shopping Centre. 5 minutes to the ever popular Currumbin Estuary, the surf at Currumbin Alley or Palm Beach, easy access to the M1 and around 12 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
The Home Features:-
- 3 good sized bedrooms main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Main & 2nd bedroom both open out to timber deck with north and easterly aspects
- Spacious lounge with timber bi fold doors to adjoining
- Sunroom which also provides relaxing north and easterly views
- Dining area
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, wall oven, hotplates, dishwasher, pantry
- Large double garage with auto door and internal access
If you are working with a limited budget and want something in the popular Pines area of Elanora then make sure you are quick to arrange an inspection of this home and you will see why we have labelled it as”Value for Money”.
If you would like to take a new, different, 3D VR Walk Thru of this outstanding property at your own pace click on the Video link – you can spend all the time you want.