21 Elizabeth Street, Currumbin Waters QLD
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
Set in the heart of Currumbin Waters and boasting 60’s beach house character. This charming two-story home offers families and investors alike all the benefits of this sought after and much-loved location. An effortless stroll to the creek, short walk to the beach or cruise the bike path access, schools and cafe culture sets the scene for an enviable Gold Coast lifestyle. Contact Agent
Upon entering from the sunlit front deck, you are welcomed into an open concept living with split system air conditioning and superbly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all the extras. For the wine lover there is a dedicated cooler fridge space and plenty of storage space.
Beautiful original hard wood flooring flows simply through the entire upstairs maintaining that coastal beach house feel. Fully renovated bathroom and laundry with a modern take and comprising of second toilet is a bonus for the larger family.
Key features include:
- Spacious kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops. Bosch induction stove top, two drawer dishwasher and Fisher and Paykel oven
- Oversized master bedroom offering its own living space and split system air conditioning.
- Large light filled bedrooms which capture the cooling creek breezes.
- An extra living space between bedrooms two and three offers an enviable kids’ zone, peaceful reading area or second TV room.
- A large grassed low maintenance backyard with storage shed, 3000l water tank and established vegetable garden with citrus trees accessed by the expansive back deck.
Downstairs offers an abundance of space and opportunity. Self-contained with a separate entrance, open plan living, kitchenette, room for a home office and space to expand the existing bathroom.
Newly built carport and single lock up garage offer plenty of off-street parking and added space for the kayaks, jet skis, surfboards and bikes or even a home gym.
21 Elizabeth offers so much living and lifestyle opportunity. Its location is second to none and guaranteed to please. This charming gem will not last long.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.