18 Amboina Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
Interest Over $749,000
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
A residence of comfort and style, this beautiful home has been updated to deliver a fresh aesthetic for downsizers and families alike. Situated in an idyllic pocket of South Palm Beach on a 506sqm parcel of land its single level floor plan flows smoothly from front to back allowing for open light-filled interiors. Contact Agent
Stand out features of this home include:
- Shaded veranda entertaining space
- Clean & contemporary kitchen with ample storage
- Air conditioned open plan living and dining area shifts seamlessly to the outdoors
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bathroom with free standing tub, shower, vanity and separate WC
- Dedicated laundry room
- Covered rear patio with new roof, small greenhouse and storage shed
- Double car garage with internal access
- Equipped with 5kw solar
- Fully fenced easy maintenance lawns perfect for pets or children to play
- Gated side access for caravans, boats and trailers
- Well maintained home with hot water system replaced in 2017
The private setting delivers a neutral palette and flow that facilitates year round indoor-outdoor living. Its immaculate presentation is perfect for a family or downsizer to move straight in.
Amboina Avenue is a great family friendly street and poised as an exciting foothold into the sought-after Palm Beach market. This delightful home is just a short stroll to the beach, cafes and shops and also sits within the PBC High School catchment.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this wonderful property at your own pace click play on the virtual tour video link - you can spend all the time you want.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.