65 Galleon Way, Currumbin Waters QLD
Interest over $599,000
LIFESTYLE FAMILY HOME
Nestled in amongst the trees and set back from the road this three bedroom home set on 1279m2 of flat usable land that offers its new residents a private and peaceful country lifestyle yet only 4.5 kms to Currumbin and Palm Beach.
This property needs a little love but the opportunities are endless with room for a large shed or pool or just sit amongst the trees and enjoy the country feel of this very rare large block right in the middle of suburbia.
- Lounge & Dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Original kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Bathroom has a shower, separate bath and separate toilet
- Two single lock up garages
- Huge flat 1279 m2 backyard
- Side access for boat or caravan
- Water tank
- Garden shed
Walking distance to Galleon Way Shops, St Augustine's Primary School, public transport and a short distance to The Pines Shopping Centre, also a short drive to all of Palm Beaches cafes and restaurants and just 15 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
If you would like to take a 3D walk through virtual tour of this beautiful property, click play on the Video link.
This property won’t last long call Dean Trewin 0408 551 276