56 Saffron Street, Elanora QLD
Offers over $699,000
SOLD BY AMANDA CEPERO
Sitting on a fully fenced 634m2 block, 56 Saffron Street is located in the heart of Elanora, close to shops, schools & parks! Featuring multiple living areas, grassed yards, outdoor patio & a saltwater pool this home will have everyone entertained!
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances & stone bench tops
- Large master bedroom with renovated ensuite, walk in robe & air conditioning
- Dual living & dining areas with tiled floors, ceiling fans & air conditioning
- Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking pool area
- Saltwater pool with paved & tropical beautiful garden surrounds
- Double lock up garage & parking pad for boat or caravan
- Large grassed front yard with electric roller gate & side access
- Dual 3m x 2m garden sheds
Located in a premiere position close to Schools, shops, transport, Currumbin & Tallebudgera Creek/beach, walking paths, BBQ facilities and playgrounds this property provides ample opportunity for your family to get out and enjoy the Gold Coast at your doorstep!
You truly need to inspect to appreciate this beautiful home! With plenty more features not listed here, please email or call me and I will send through the inclusion list, including more relevant information.