5 Wiluna Court, Elanora QLD
BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED OASIS WITH SCENIC VIEWS
Distinguished by its beautiful character features and sophisticated design, this entertainer has been tastefully renovated throughout with quality finishes that ooze style and comfort. Optimising space with its open concept living, dining and kitchen its elevated position captures the cool summer breeze.
A scenic outlook and established garden surround make a perfect backdrop for the undercover wrap around balcony and sparkling saltwater pool.
Stand out features include:
- Spacious open concept living flowing from one space to the next
- Generous open plan kitchen equipped with ample bench and storage space
- Well-appointed master retreat complete with walk-in robe, en suite and veranda access
- Bedrooms two and three with built in robes and large bright windows
- Serene main bathroom with separate shower, bath and WC
- Separate laundry room with walk-out access
- Sun-kissed swimming pool framed by tropical gardens
- Two car garage with internal access and small workbench
- Additional off street parking for a car, boat or small caravan
Its seamless open floor plan has plenty of indoor and outdoor space for a family or for those who enjoy entertaining. Peacefully nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac, this beautiful brick home is a sanctuary offering itself as a gorgeous haven for its residents.
Wiluna Court is nestled in a peaceful pocket of Elanora, with convenient access to nearby shops, schools and sporting facilities. Offering private and relaxed setting 5 Wiluna Court is a must see property to be truly appreciated!
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this wonderful property at your own pace click play on the virtual tour video link – you can spend all the time you want.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 29 February, 2020 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM