3 Songbird Place, Burleigh Waters QLD
Offers Over $599,000
PRICE REDUCED - MUST BE SOLD THIS WEEKEND!
Located in a quiet street in Burleigh Waters is a lovely family home that has something for everyone. The spacious home includes 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, a 475m2 corner block there is plenty of room for the pool or boat! Contact Agent
The centrally located kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space and overlooks the dining room and further over to the covered pergola – ideal for those who love indoor/outdoor entertaining. The lounge is a great size for the family to get together and watch their favourite movie or sports!
The yard outside is fenced for the pets, however this could be dramatically improved by enclosing the front yard as well and making better use of the entire block!
• 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms, double auto garage
• Master Bedroom includes ensuite
• 475m2 corner block, side access for boat and trailer plus room for pool
• North aspect plenty of natural light
• Bath for kids
• Linen storage
• Dishwasher + new oven
• Floating timber floor
• Rendered brick construction
• Colour bond roof
• Fenced back yard for pets.
• 1km to Treetops shopping- Coles, Medical, Gym, butcher, dining and takeaway
• 900m to Bunnings
• 1.1km Bike to Caningeraba State Primary school, Burleigh Waters
• 2km Bike to Marymount Catholic College
• 2.2km to Stockland Shopping Centre
• 2.6km to Stunning Beaches and Burleigh Heads famous dining scene.
• 15 minutes to Robin Town Shopping, Pacific Fair, Light Rail and Varsity Train station, even less to Bond University,
If you are looking to secure an excellent home in a family friendly location then call now so you don’t miss out!
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the Vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass is on. All interest parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
Figures if advertised are an approximant.