7 Twenty Eighth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
Offers Over $995,000
SOLD BY DALE HARRIS
On offer is a rare opportunity in the highly sought after location of north Palm Beach. Contact Agent
This property presents as an excellent development opportunity with current approvals for a further 2 by 2 bedroom units to be built on the block.
* Existing on the property is 2 by 2 bedroom units with 1 bathroom each and 2 garages each.
* Unit one rented at $420 per week
* Unit two rented at $450 per week
* The block size is 516m²
* If you choose to develop you will end up with a excellent investment consisting of 4 by 2 bedroom units
Palm Beach has been and continues to be the place to be on the southern Gold Coast.
What makes this property such an attractive option for further development or somewhere to build your dream home is the lifestyle that comes with this fantastic location.
All within walking distance are:
* Beach (including dog beach)
* Tallebudgera Creek
* Burleigh Headland
* Tallebudgera Surf Club
* Custard Canteen
* Tallebudgera Recreation Centre
* Palm Beach sports fields & soccer club
* Within the school catchment zones of Palm Beach State Primary School & Palm Beach Currumbin State High School (PBC)
Palm Beach is highly sought after and this property offers multiple options, opportunities and most of all the possibility to secure some great future wealth.
Council approvals, drawings and engineering reports all available on request.
It has been priced to sell in today’s market. Give me a call for more details.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.