47 Elsie Street, Banora Point NSW
RENOVATE OR DETONATE!
Situated on 925m of north facing land you will find the ideal home that you can either renovate or detonate. Spread out over 2 storeys this home offers ample natural sun light during the day throughout the living and kitchen areas.
Underneath the house- offers ample storage for cars, boats, home office, or building material if you are a trades person. It could also be converted into extra bedrooms, or rumpus for the kids.
Located on Eastern side of the M1 in Banora Point this is very popular with buyers due to its close proximity to Shopping at South Tweed, stunning beaches of Kingscliff and Fingal, fishing and easy access to the M1 for those looking to commute for work.
* 2 bedroom 1 bathroom
* Separate laundry - huge size
* Bathroom includes bath for kids.
* Underneath house storage/ workshop
* 925sqm block
* Quality Stone wall retaining walls
* Quiet street
* 4 minute car ride to Banora Point Primary School or 24 minute walk.
* 8 minute car ride to Banora Point High School
* 25 minute mostly flat walk to South Tweed Heads shopping take away.
* 30 Minute walk to Banora Point shopping Village (Coles, Medical, Australia Post, plus a variety of dining/take away)
* 12 minutes to heart of Kingscliff shopping and dining
* 12 minutes to Coolangatta world famous surf beaches, shopping and dining.
* 20 minutes to Burleigh Heads
* 45 Minutes to Byron Bay
If you are looking for a project, this home is ideal for those who people who don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and giving this home a new lease on life.
If renovating is not your thing then you can call your local CAT dealer ship and ask if you can take a D9 for a test drive at 47 Elsie St Banora Point as there may be redevelopment potential on such a large block but always check with council first....
Priced to sell - this home is expected to attract a lot of interest! Don’t miss this opportunity call now!
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the Vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass is on. All interest parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
Figures if advertised are an approximant.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent