3 Grandis Court, Elanora QLD
Interest Over $849,000
SOLD BY DI MATHIESON
Impressive in size, quality and location this four bedroom home has much to offer.
One of the great features of this home, is the three living areas which merge seamlessly through to
the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the popular Eddie Kornhauser reserve that provides 240
acres of parkland with lakes, walking and bike tracks , and children’s playground with picnic area.
• Large brick family home
• Formal lounge, large open plan living area and third living/media room.
• Open design kitchen with breakfast bar and all electric appliances
• Four bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• Master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Fans and air conditioning throughout
• Huge undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Inground pool with as new fittings
• Two and half car garage with area for workshop, golf buggy, jet ski, etc.
• Concrete pad for boat/caravan
• Lovely tropical low maintenance gardens plus garden shed
• 4,000 litre rainwater tank
• Great walking tracks and lake for fishing and an abundance of natural flora and fauna
• Prime 924m@ parcel with sought after north easterly park and lake aspect
Meticulously maintained throughout this home is within walking distance to three Golf Courses, the
Tallebudgera State School and a short five minute drive to shops, restaurants and the amazing
southern Gold Coast beaches, easy access to the M1 motorway and about 12 minutes to
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.