26 Doubleview Drive, Elanora QLD
LUXURY HOME WITH VIEWS – DUAL LIVING
Don’t settle for anything less than this luxurious Elanora home. Move right in and enjoy the spectacular views this property has to offer. This substantial split-level home spoils you with natural light, cooling breezes and a beautiful wrap around balcony taking in ocean, lake and mountain views. This is without a doubt one of the best in the area.
- Large Rumpus which flows comfortably to the pool and outdoor entertaining area
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms; 2 with balconies and mirrored robes, the 3rd with built-in robe
- Main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Double lock up garage with auto door, extra storage and internal access
- Fully fenced salt water pool with paved surrounds - totally private.
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings with ducted air-conditioning: top floor only
- Open plan dining, kitchen and living with amazing views from all windows
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, soft close cupboards & drawers, Gas cook top, 6 bottle wine rack and breakfast bar
- Dining area with sliding door to balcony overlooking the pool
- Main lounge featuring ocean, lake and mountain views and sliding door access to balcony
- 270-degree elevated views
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe, en suite with double vanity and balcony
- Fully equipped & private self-contained open plan studio.
- Separate shower and toilet
- Access to grassed yard at the rear of the property
- Private access
- 3K solar electricity system
- Double garage plus 2 car parking enclosed with automatic security gate
This is a rare opportunity to secure a top-quality home in a popular location with superb views that would suit the extended family or could provide income from renting the studio.
You truly need to inspect to appreciate this beautiful home! With plenty more features not listed here, please email or call me and I will send through the inclusion list, including more relevant information.
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 24 August, 2019 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM