25 Boundary Street, Currumbin Waters QLD
Interest Over $995,000
NEAR NEW HOME IN PREMIERE LOCATION
Set back from the street, this immaculate and beautifully finished home has it all. Less than two years, this house still looks and feels new. Set across a 405m2 block of land this home is comprised of four generous sized bedrooms, a choice of multiple living areas, two bathrooms and an expansive outdoor entertaining area. Situated on a quiet street in the highly sought-after Currumbin Waters an inspection is a must.
Stand out features include:
- Generously sized master suite complete with walk in robe and en suite that has double shower and double vanity
- Bedrooms two, three and four all with built in robes
- Large chefs’ kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Air conditioning and ceilings fans throughout
- Study nook
- Separate laundry room
- Powder room downstairs
- Separate toilet upstairs
- Open plan living and dining downstairs
- Second living area upstairs
- Swimming pool
- Deck area, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Flat grass area perfect for the kids and pets
- Oversized double garage with built in floor to ceiling storage space
This family home is a stones throw from the Currumbin RSL, Currumbin Creek and Alley. It is also a short drive from the beach, restaurants, cafes, shops and bars, it is also in close proximity to public transport, the M1, Gold Coast Airport and plenty more. 25 Boundary Street is in the Currumbin State Primary School and Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School catchment.
If you would like to take a 3D VR walk through of this beautiful property at your own pace click play on the video link you can spend all the time you would like.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent