23 Monash Street, Tugun QLD
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
Just four blocks to the famous Tugun beach and offering a relaxed coastal style abode. Contact Agent
From the moment you enter this property you sense the warmth and ease of ideal family living. The spacious entrance hall welcomes you through to a large, sunken open concept living, dining and kitchen. Flow seamlessly outdoors to the undercover deck and crystal-clear magnesium pool. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped tropical gardens this tranquil oasis offers low maintenance outdoor living at its best.
The oversized master bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe create its own private retreat on the lower level. Upstairs are two light filled bedrooms, expansive extra living space, bathroom, and further storage
Standout features include:
- Gourmet gas kitchen with granite bench tops and new Bosch dishwasher
- Private master retreat with huge ensuite and walk in robe
- Two large bedrooms upstairs with further expansive living space and bathroom
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Flat fully fenced yard
- Magnesium pool
- Intercom security system
- Double automatic carport
- 5kw solar panels
- Double glazed, tinted windows throughout
- Security doors front and back
- Flowing indoor outdoor living with established tranquil gardens
- Close to Gold Coast International Airport
- 405 m2 block
This home ticks all the boxes in a highly desirable location with an easy stroll to Tugun Village, the beach, restaurants, sports grounds and parks.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.