19 Murtha Drive, Elanora QLD
NORTH FACING WATERFRONT
If waterfront living appeals to you, this older style home and entry level price may well be perfect for you. North facing and with a sandy beach on Pine Lake it has been designed to maximise the water views from multiple rooms within the home.
- Large living and dining room with waterfront views
- Spacious timber kitchen layout flows to the family area.
- Covered & paved entertainment area overlooking your waterfront location as well as a private courtyard.
- Listen to the fish jumping as you wake up to sunshine in the Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & waterfront views
- Two other bedrooms, with built in robes
- Double lock up garage.
- Home fully fenced front and back with easy access to the water for sailboats, paddle boarding and fishing
- Large separate laundry
- Solar power
- 755m2 Block
Located in a premiere position close to Schools, shops, transport Currumbin and Tallebudgera Creek/beach, walking paths, BBQ facilities and playgrounds this property provides ample opportunity for your family to get out and enjoy the Gold Coast at your doorstep!
You truly need to inspect this North facing water frontage location!
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 23 February, 2019 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM