1 & 2, 17 Allawah Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
DESIGNER HOMES BUILT WITH LOVE
This part of Palm Beach is a highly sought-after area and here is your opportunity to get on board! Two Designer Detached homes, strata titled to be sold separately are filled with Sunshine yet cooled by refreshing sea breezes, only seconds to the stunning Tallebudgera creek. With quality finishes this beach friendly home will give you that sought- after lifestyle and your chance to Live the Dream.
A gentle walk to the Tallebudgera Surf Club and public transport, the Burleigh Heads National Park offers walking trails with panoramic views of the ocean and the hip Burleigh coffee shops, cafes and boutique restaurants are only minutes away. Add to that the easy access to the M1 and Gold Coast International Airport and you will discover that this is one you don’t want to pass by.
The cleverly designed floorplans encompass high ceilings and an abundance of windows to bring the outside in. With Contemporary timber and glass staircase, the open plan Living area flows through stacker doors to the covered entertaining area. Built with Love, the owners spared no expensive to finish these homes including Smeg Appliances, Video security Systems, ducted air-condition, Vacuum Maid, Stainless steel outdoor Shower, Granite tiles and Plunge pool with seat.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Masters with Built in robes and En-suite
- Central designer kitchen with expansive engineered stone-topped benches with breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Quality 6 burner gas SMEG cooktop and oven
- Asco dishwasher with long drying feature
- Two separate living areas (upstairs and downstairs)
- Fully Ducted air-conditioning
- Open plan flowing out to granite tiled, covered entertaining area with wet bar
- Plunge pool with seat and low maintenance yard.
- Powder room and laundry downstairs with plenty of storage
- Tandem remote-control Garage
- Vacuum maid
- Stainless steel outdoor beach shower with timing mechanism
- Samsung pin and key lock
- Gate house air phone video and pin security
Palm Beach has come of age in recent years with buyers now flocking to the once-sleepy beachside locale to get a piece of the action. Palm Beach Parklands is one of the most popular areas on the Coast for open space and recreation, home to Currumbin and Tallebudgera Creeks, walking paths, BBQ facilities and playgrounds. The recent price rise of Palm Beach comes as the suburb has entered a period of gentrification, with many homes undergoing significant renovations or being knocked down and rebuilt. These homes exemplify the direction Palm Beach is heading, a must to inspect, as you will feel compelled to call this lifestyle your own...
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 20 April, 2019 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM