56 Fifth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a stunning home only moments from the beach, this is your chance. Contact Agent
This architecturally redesigned home is sure to impress, its coastal cool exterior is complimented by its minimalistic yet functional interior. This two-story home has been thoughtfully designed and appointed, the north facing aspect and sense of privacy enables its seaside loving occupants to enjoy the sunshine all year round!
Fully fenced, the easy-to-maintain grounds will leave your weekends free for enjoying your surrounds with everything you desire at your fingertips. A pristine beach, award winning cafes & restaurants and grocery stores are all a leisurely stroll away. The outstanding location of the property is also located close to medical centres, public transport and the highly sought-after Palm Beach Currumbin High School.
Key features include:
- Generous open concept living and dining
- 3 oversized light filled bedrooms
- Master bedroom includes built in robe and ensuite
- Beautifully appointed Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and designer accessories.
- Convenient downstairs powder room.
- Engineered spotted gum timber floors in living areas
- Stylish kitchen includes 20mm smart stone counter tops, stainless steel European appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Well thought out indoor/outdoor living spaces for entertaining.
- Lush Manicured gardens designed for easy maintenance
- Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout.
A beautiful home or investment opportunity, this property will not last. Palm Beach has become one of the Gold Coast’s most progressive suburbs and desirable places to live and this is your chance to secure your place.
To arrange and inspection, please contact Rhys Wildermoth.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.