1/10 Molucca Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED, PALM BEACH LIVING
Located in one of the Gold Coast’s most desirable beachside suburbs, this light filled modern duplex has been built to the highest standard. Architecturally designed with solid concrete construction and an impressive façade this is your chance to secure a home in Southern Palm Beach. Contact Agent
Offering a sleek contemporary kitchen flowing through to open concept living and easy-to-maintain outdoor areas. This stylish two-bedroom home with its premiere location enables occupants to enjoy an idyllic Palm Beach lifestyle.
Level one features:
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone benchtops, island bench, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space.
- Large open concept lounge and dining with air conditioning and polished vitrified tiles flowing through to a low maintenance lawned area perfect for pets.
- Laundry with plenty of storage and separate powder room.
- Single lock up garage with internal access.
- Security gate with intercom.
Level two features:
- Carpeted throughout, two generous bedrooms, each with well-appointed ensuite, mirrored robe and ceiling fan.
- Master bedroom complete with its own balcony and air conditioning.
- Rates approximately $1800 per annum.
- Water approximately $1000 per annum.
Stroll a mere 200m to the beach or spend your days paddle boarding the beautiful Currumbin Estuary. Leave the car at home as trendy cafes, restaurants, and farmers markets are all at your fingertips.
This property is within the PBC and Currumbin State Primary catchment providing a great opportunity for small families, first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this property at your own pace click play on the virtual video link – you can spend all the time you’d like. To arrange an inspection please contact Rhys Wildermoth.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.