9A Bourke Lodge Drive, Currumbin Valley QLD
STYLISH ACREAGE ENTERTAINER 10 MINUTES FROM THE BEACH
A residence of grand proportions and scale, this stunning home boasts numerous living spaces, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a media room and sprawling land with three paddocks and horse stables. Enjoy large flexible spaces made to maximise the scenic views of its beautiful north east facing acreage setting. Contact Agent
Its contemporary flair and 4.6m high ceilings welcome you into the heart of the home which effortlessly flows across a single level. Huge windows and stacking sliding doors frame views of your very own picturesque landscape from almost every room.
A large portion of the outdoor space on this 2.86-acre property is fenced into three individual paddocks for horses, with the choice of flat or slightly varied terrain, and room for dressage arena. Additionally, there is a powered stable with six individual bays for horses, tack room and wash bay.
Stand out features of this property include:
- Versatile open concept living spaces
- Chef inspired island kitchen complete with Arabescato marble and free standing gas stove
- Seamless outdoor connection to the alfresco entertaining space, private side terrace and backyard
- Expansive master bedroom complete with full ensuite and walk in robe
- Four additional bedrooms, all with large built-ins, one with its own ensuite and private outdoor terrace
- Main bathroom with walk-in double shower and Arabescato marble continued
- Dedicated laundry room off the internal access from the double car garage
- Connected to town water and equipped with an eco sewage system
- Three separated paddocks and six bay stable
- Sought-after acreage location just 10 minutes to the beachfront
- Neighboured by Robert Neumann Park and Currumbin Creek across the road offering direct access to the ocean
Soak in the beautiful natural surrounds of Currumbin Valley and watch the changing pastel sky in the privacy of this stunning home, moments from the everyday conveniences of town just 5 minutes down the road.
A vast amount of space combined with easy access to the M1, proximity to both the beach and Currumbin Valley rock pools presents an incredible opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in this contemporary acreage residence.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this wonderful property at your own pace click play on the virtual tour video link - you can spend all the time you want.
Inspection by appointment, please contact us to arrange your inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.