93 Tierney Drive, Currumbin Waters QLD
PRIVATE ESCAPE WITH PLENTY OF SPACE
Wallabies and koalas are just some of the wildlife that can be seen from the comfort of your veranda. Whilst just being a 10 minute drive to the beach you can really appreciate acreage living with this beautiful home. Contact Agent
• Wide verandah, elevated to catch the breeze and with retractable blinds for year-round use
• Combined lounge & dining with brush box timber floor, log burner and stacker doors
• Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in and built-in robes and access to verandah
• Large games room area with beautifully crafted bar
• Office or study room filled with natural light
• Self- contained guest quarters with its own driveway, kitchen, bathroom, WIR and carport.
• Separate triple bay shed - 10m x 7.5m with power
• Triple garage with toilet and entertaining deck to pool.
• Fully fenced pool with scenic views
• Outdoor shower
• Large grassed area for dog or horse – 3278m2 block
• Suspended concrete slab
• Double brick downstairs
• Steel framed upstairs
• Colourbond roof
This perfectly located home is one of the closest acreages to beautiful Currumbin Beach, convenient to The Pines Shopping Centre, St. Augustine’s, PBC High School, John Flynn Private Hospital and easy access to the M1 Motorway.
The sellers have purchase elsewhere and are ready to meet the market! All offers are to be presented!
With plenty more features not listed here, please email or call me and I will send through the inclusion list with more relevant information.