848 Tomewin Mountain Road, Currumbin Valley QLD
SOLD BY AMANDA CEPERO
Enjoy the beauty of the country in this federation style home, just 20 minutes to town. It’s cradled in one of the most spectacular settings you can imagine. Quality and tasteful touches of the past are reflected in this home. Updated bathrooms and gourmet kitchens have been skilfully integrated with its unique charm and gentle luxury. Contact Agent
Think of it as your refuge from the city hustle. Wide verandahs offering majestic views of Currumbin Valley, Mt Tallebudgera and the peaks of Mt Cougal. Relaxing spa on the deck surrounded by rainforest and spoiling you with nature’s beauty.
- Large 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home
- Stunning location with the view to match looking over Mt Tallebudgera
- Two large wrap around timber decks
- Dual living or Bed and Breakfast – great potential income
- Open living areas with wood fire heaters
- Tall 9ft ceilings throughout
- 12 Solar panels with 3kw inverter
- Double lock up garage including a triple carport
Perfect for the larger family that likes plenty of privacy and room to spread out. Special touches like extra wide hallways, high ceilings, big sunny bedrooms, two fireplaces and two kitchens.
This property currently holds a bed and breakfast licence. However the present owners are not advertising and only using it to a minimum extent. The potential is there to improve this business to a level that could become very profitable.
You truly need to inspect to appreciate this beautiful home! With plenty more features not listed here, please email or call me and I will send through the inclusion list, including more relevant information.