- Tags: "First National News", "Gold Coast Community", "Gold Coast Property", "How To", "Landlords", "News", "Property Investment", "Property Management", "Property Trends", "Real Estate", "Rent", "Top Read"
5 Top Tips for Landlords – How to look for a great application!
- Be open-minded, people come in all shapes, colors, sizes and habits.
- Traditional occupations are not what they were, so be broadminded.
- Pet-friendly homes usually attract great tenants. Makes sure there is a photo attached.
- Past Rental History. At least 4 years of history attached.
- If they have owned a home, ask for a bank statement that shows the mortgage payments.
If you would like to receive more information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to give Dot Hamilton a call on 0412 455 808.
by Dot Hamilton 5 Top Tips for Landlords – How to look for a great application palmbeachfn.com.au April 2020 First National Palm Beach
Cnr of 6th Ave & Cypress Terrace, Palm Beach, QLD 4221 Ph: 07 5559 9600