- Tags: "Burleigh", "First National News", "Gold Coast Community", "Gold Coast Property", "News", "Palm Beach", "Real Estate", "Real Estate Agent", "First Time Home Owner", "How To", "Real Estate Marketing", "Selling Property", "Top Read".
Teaming Up To Give You More!
Changing times have called for a change in mindset for selling real estate. Sellers want more value for their money when it comes to selling their biggest asset, with market disruptors claiming that all real estate agents are Porsche driving selfie takers. We are here to tell you that this is not true!
Well not in all cases anyway, Gavin Trewin (from First National Burleigh office) and Chris Pole (also from First National Burleigh) are two such agents who genuinely want to get you the best price for your home and make the process as easy and stress free as possible for both the Seller and Buyer.
Gavin and Chris have taken a proactive approach to the changing times and joined forces to become “Team GC”.
For these guys, two is always better than one and this is a perfect example in real estate: "We want to make sure all bases are covered, by making sure that our clients get the attention they deserve, no corners are cut in promoting the property and every person that comes to an open home is given the time and attention they deserve so we can achieve the best possible price and conditions for the sale of the home", they said.
A simple checklist below is of what is done during the process of selling your home, by having two agents Gavin and Chris working side by side making sure that each one of these are done effectively and with care. Although most agents will do these tasks as well, the attention to detail may often not be the same.
Team GC’s List:
- Initial visit to your home
- Discuss selling requirements (i.e. time schedule, price extension)
- Appraise your home
- Check and analyse comparable property sales
- Price the property using market comparisons
- Prepare any written appraisals – if required
- Revisit and discuss the appraisal and the different methods of selling and suggest the best method for your property
- Explain the best marketing plan and strategy
- Prepare and give you a copy of the advertising schedule and budget
- Advise you of the best way to present your property
- List your property on the market
- Photograph your home internally & externally
- Erect a signboard
- Prepare any advertising (print, digital & social media)
- Request an editorial in the real estate guide of the paper (Sun/Gold Coast Bulletin)
- Check & approve any advertising proofs
- Liaise and arrange for the Sales team to inspect your property
- Conduct inspections & weekly open homes
- Feedback all information on every inspection and open home (on the same day)
- Record name, address and phone number of all visiting parties
- Follow up on every open home visitor and conduct second inspection with interested parties
- Qualify all Buyers – we only bring people to inspect your home who are in a position to purchase
- Speak with you weekly on the sale progress and any changes required
- Prepare agreement of sale
- Check and assist Purchaser with finance - if required
- Visit Purchaser’s home where possible - if agreement is to be on condition of the home selling
- Present proposals to you and advise on price and terms
- Negotiate for the best possible price
- Formalise signing between all parties
- Collect deposit
- Send a copy of the agreement to Solicitors of both parties
- Organise a building inspection where requested
- Follow up conditions of agreement
- Keep all parties informed on progress
- Place a Sold sticker on the signboard when the agreement is confirmed
- Assist the Seller with relocation - if required
- Liaise with Solicitors on settlement day
- Organise transfer of keys from the Seller to Purchaser
- Remove signboard from property
- Visit to wish you well in the move into your new home
What People Say About Team GC:
“Gavin and Chris did everything they said in regards to price & time schedule great guys to deal with. Had the property with another real estate for 5 months & no go. I would recommend them to anybody whether selling or buying any property great job guys.”
Neil & Trevor | Vendors - 102 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads
“Gavin and Chris helped me sell my property in only ONE day!!!! After it had been on the market with several agents for 6 months prior. They have gone above and beyond to guide me throughout the whole process and reinstated my faith in real estate agents. Truly fantastic agents! Thank you.”
Andrea | Vendor - 13 Arrowsmith Cres, Ormeau Hills
“Gavin and Chris were amazing, nothing was too much trouble throughout the process of selling my home. Chris even fixed my door handles for me. I cannot express how happy I am that I met these gentlemen, I felt no stress, no pressure and an amazing result was achieved. Highly recommend Gavin and Chris, if you are selling or buying you will not find better agents.”
Renate Heise | Vendor - 3 Marscay Ave, Varsity Lakes
“Great dealing with Gavin and Chris. Would recommend them to anyone wishing to sell their property.”
Anne Nelson | Vendor - 4 Nepean Drive, Varsity Lakes
“Gavin and Chris were efficient and effective in helping us sell our house after a previously negative, long-winded experience with a different real estate company. Within 3 days we had a signed contract which gave us much wanted relief. They worked very hard and delivered a fantastic result. Thanks guys!”
Prue Lehnert | Vendor - 13 Gammon Drive, Varsity Lakes
“Gavin and Chris have been great to work with on the purchase of our home. They were approachable and guided us throughout the process. We also appreciated them organising another inspection when we had family here. Would definitely recommend.”
Morgan and Craig | Buyers - 3 Summerwine St, Burleigh Waters
“I would highly recommend Gavin and Chris to any of my friends and family to sell their property as they have achieved great success where other agents failed in 3 months, Gavin and Chris achieved in 2 weeks and an extra $175,000. Great job guys! You’re champions.”
Col Mapri | Vendor - 3 Biby St, Tugun
5 Successful Recent Sales:
5 Commerce Drive, Robina - SOLD FOR $610,000
This property was listed for sale with another agent for 6 months – new listing with Gavin and Chris sold within 2 weeks for $10,000 more than the other agent’s best price.
13 Gammon Drive, Varsity Lakes - SOLD FOR $619,000
This property was listed for sale with another agent for 105 Days – new listing with Gavin and Chris sold in 3 days for $10,000 more than the other agent’s best price.
102 West Burleigh Rd, Burleigh Heads - SOLD FOR $640,000
This property was listed for sale with another agent for 6 months – new listing with Gavin and Chris sold within 2 weeks for $30,000 more than the other agent’s best price.
3 Biby Street, Tugun - SOLD FOR $1,425,000
This property was listed for sale with another agent for 3 months – new listing with Gavin and Chris sold within 2 weeks for $175,000 more than the other agent’s best price.
4 Nepean Court, Varsity Lakes - SOLD FOR $845,000
Listed previously with another agent for 117 days – Gavin and Chris sold in 6 days.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Trewin on 0403 728 890 or Chris Pole on 0400 811 485.
by Celine Battendier Teaming Up To Give You More! palmbeachfn.com.au March 2019 First National Palm Beach
Cnr of 6th Ave & Cypress Terrace, Palm Beach, QLD 4221 Ph: 07 5559 9600