- Tags: First National News, Gold Coast Business, Gold Coast Community, Gold Coast Property, News, Palm Beach, Property Management, Real Estate, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Marketing, Top Read
2018 September Wrap - Presented by Dot Hamilton (BDM, First National Palm Beach | The Pines | Burleigh)
We are talking to Dot Hamilton, Property Management Director and Business Development Manager for First National Palm Beach.
First National Palm Beach is a pretty good barometer of the Property Management market on the southern Gold Coast. Now the dust has settled how did you find September?
In a word busy!
How are you finding the market?
- 989 enquiries
- 119 inspections from 314 tenants
- 71 applications
- 13 properties leased
- It is still healthy with plenty of demand.
- In some cases we had to do minor price adjustments for some properties but every property rented for the last advertised price.
- The arrears situation is also very good.
- Arrears at two days were 2.8% of the rent roll, so 97.2% of our tenants paid by the due date.
- Our vacancy rate in the end of September was 1.7%, so 98.3% of our properties were rented and producing income for our owners.
Thanks Dot, sounds like another great productive month at first National Palm Beach!
If you would like to find out more about Dot Hamilton, please click here to read her full profile.
by David Hamilton 2018 September Wrap - Presented by Dot Hamilton
palmbeachfn.com.au October 2018
First National Palm Beach
Cnr of 6th Ave & Cypress Terrace, Palm Beach, QLD 4221 Ph: 07 5559 9600