Blog

How Does a Seller Get Onto a Buyer's Top 5 "Must See Property" List

  • Tags: "Design", "First Home Buyers", "First National News", "Gold Coast Property", "News", "Palm Beach", "Property Investment", "Real Estate", "Real Estate Agent", "Selling Property", "How To", "Real Estate Trends". "Real Estate Marketing", "Top Read".

How Does a Seller Get Onto a Buyer's Top 5 "Must See Property" List


MILLENNIAL HOMEBUYER

The Millennial homebuyer is another conversation all of it’s own. In short this generation are babes born between 1980’s and late 1990’s making up a considerable % of the population not only here in Australia, but all over the world looking to buy into the property market. It is apparent we need to consider the younger generation when taking property to market.


INTERNET ADVERTISING

The world as it is today is all about attention and focus on media marketing. The internet attracts 80% of potential buyers looking to purchase into the property market. The remainder 20% is combined advertising including shop front advertising, marketing materials, drive by property advertising using signage and hugely word of mouth and recommendations.

Needless to say this large percentage of 80% of the buyers market looking to purchase properties cannot be ignored or taken for granted. The internet is foremost the front runner when it comes to advertising property for sale. Your savvy buyers are all over it, as must we.


PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY

Most Real Estate Agencies have their own preferred real estate photographer. Photography could be the make or break of a successful sales campaign. You get one shot for the best results so do it right the first time. Great images on the internet will show case your property to it’s full potential and draw your buyers in through your front door at Open Homes and Inspections. Professional photography to the highest standard will create an image that will leave your potential buyers wanting more.

With 80% of traffic looking at the internet when it comes to purchasing property there are no surprises when the images need to be of the best quality and have a design image focus.


PRESENTATION

Before you get started know who your target market is. Imagine your potential buyer and present your home accordingly to the market you are targeting. This can be governed by property size,  location, inclusions and market value. Turn to your REA for guidance if needed or a knowledgeable Home Stylist will be able to guide you with this information.

Presentation executed correctly will sell properties quicker and for more. Your potential buyers can visually see themselves living in the property and can better visualize how the space will work for them personally. Essentially your buyers want a turn key property they can move right into with no work to be done, this potentially can fetch a higher price.

 It is apparent a seller will get their buyer within the first 2 weeks of a sales campaign. All these reasons are well good enough to motivate a seller to be that stand out property from the competition and create a strong first impression.


HOME STAGING STATISTICS

  • Staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes.
  • The longer homes stay on the market the further their price drops.
  • Once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market.

Contact your professional Real Estate Agent and Home Stylist Michelle Weston to show and tell you how it is possible to sell your property quicker and for more. A well presented property equates to a great sales result. For a small cost your stylist Michelle will give you a personal hands on consultation and provide a written Proposal containing all the information you need to have your property sale ready when you the seller carry out the works yourself.

Alternatively, if you are busy with work, family commitments or just don’t have the vision to complete the project yourself your stylist can take the burden and worry away and do all the work for you. Your professionals can point you in the right direction when selling your property for the best results possible.


“EVERY HOME HAS A STORY - LET’S MAKE THIS YOUR STORY”


by Michelle Weston

ALLURE Home Staging
0409 261 310


How Does a Seller Get Onto a Buyer's Top 5 "Must See Property" List
palmbeachfn.com.au December 2018
First National Palm Beach
Cnr of 6th Ave & Cypress Terrace, Palm Beach, QLD 4221

Ph: 07 5559 9600
palmbeachfn.com.au We Put You First